Worst First Date Ever – Guy Accidentally Buries Date Alive After She Goes Into Diabetic Shock And He Assumes She Was Dead
(Source) There are bad first dates, then there are tragic ones. A French woman died after being buried alive by her panicky would-be boyfriend when she lost consciousness during their date. Mina El Houari, a diabetic, apparently collapsed during her first meeting with an internet lover, who she had been talking to on Facebook for several months. Thinking the 25-year-old had died, the unnamed date decided to bury her in his back garden.
But in his rush to dispose of the body, he did not realize he was actually burying her alive. El Houari was from Cadenet, south-east France, but had travelled to the North African country looking for love. She had booked herself into a five-star hotel in Fez, the country’s third largest city, before heading out on her disastrous date, reports La Provence newspaper. It was when she failed to contact her relatives back home that the police got involved. Officers found muddy trousers and a shovel at the suspect’s home. He has now been taken into custody and has confessed, according The Local.
So that’s the worst first date of all time right? Burying your date alive and killing her because you thought she had already died but was merely just in a diabetic shock? Whoops! My question though is this the dumbest guy in the world? Hey man, ever heard of checking for a pulse? Do you just assume every person with their eyes closed is dead? Like does this guy see people sleeping in the park and get the urge to bury them because haven’t moved in 5 minutes. Come on man, you just got a chick to travel from France to Africa for a date (probably the craziest part of this whole story) and you can’t even put your finger on her neck? Have to be better than that. Dating 101, don’t bury your date until you’re 100% sure they’re actually dead.
Diabetic shock definitely means that this chick wasn’t eating all day so she could look as hot as possible and I respect the hell out of that.
Introducing Renee from U of I. Originally from Darien. Even though classes are over, college smokes are still going to be coming through as always.
- Hey this Kris Bryant guy might be for real. Not that I haven’t been pounding that goddamn drum for close to a year now or anything. But look at his numbers:
- No seriously. Look at those fucking numbers. Bryant has been nothing short of remarkable in his first pro season. And with that, it’s time to start thinking about moving him to AAA at the Southern League’s All Star break. By no means should he make it to the bigs this year. But sooner or later, this sustained success can lead to bad habits. You can’t have someone just pissing on fastballs every goddamn game in AA. There’s no progression because there’s no challenge. To put it in context, just remember that no one became a true cocksman slaying 4’s. It’s about time he starts getting a move on.
- Baez is like taking an adderall and then waiting for it to kick in. You know you’re gonna be locked in for that finance project for the next 10-12 hours, but you still have to wait the short amount of time for your system to adjust and absorb it. That’s Baez right now. He was slow in April, heating up in May and will likely explode this June with enough Yabos to reignite the Cold War. Dude’s got firepower like you can’t believe. Just need him to keep getting adjusted and settled.
- Samardzija got his dick smashed in this weekend by the Brewers, bringing his once-league-leading ERA up to 2.54. We need him to cruise the next few starts, and I can’t be more clear when I say that. This is a good test to see if he’s going to be the Samardzija of old, where one bad outing means 5 more bad outings in a row. Or maybe this transformation will continue to surprise us and he pitches like a boss until he gets traded. Time will tell, but it certainly helps knowing that his next 4 starts are lined-up to be Marlins, @Pirates, @Marlins, Pirates. There’s approximately 25 innings worth of 6-8 run baseball in those starts.
- Travis Wood is back to being Travis Wood, which is not good news for the long haul. He’s throwing his changeup harder, his cutter less, and wayyyy too many pitches in the bottom third of the strike zone. He was an all-star last year because he commanded the top part of the zone, and used his cutter to get weak contact up in the air. Problem with young competitive guys like him though is they struggle to handle success. He’s trying to do too much now by pitching down in the zone with the type of stuff that should be up in the zone. Imagine Al Leiter trying to punch out 10 guys a start. Doesn’t make much sense, right? Well neither does Wood’s approach this year. This game is all about knowing what got you to the show, and then just doing it over and over and over and over until you literally don’t know any other way to play the game. So I guess what I’m trying to say is self awareness goes a long way. Clean it up Travis.
(Source) A man wanting to sell his second-hand car was inundated with would-be buyers after he used a mannequin that looks like a blow-up doll to pose beside it. Angus Dean, 47, from East Grinstead, Sussex, thought using the doll would help get the advert for his old VW Golf noticed. He borrowed Sandy, a friend’s doll, and posed her in a variety of positions next to his 1990 hatchback before uploading them to eBay, with an initial bid of 99p invited, or the option to buy it now for £450. The doll’s owner, a married father-of-three who asked not to be named, said he uses the doll for professional purposes because they come ‘without the fuss’ of the real model. He said: ‘I’ve asked models if they would pose for eBay adverts before and most aren’t interested in it. ‘Poseable mannequins are ready, and do what you need them to do. You don’t get the fuss you might get with models.
How about this married father of three just coming up with an all time excuse to have a sex doll laying around the house. “Professional purposes because they come without the fuss”. Brilliant. Loophole city. Oh yeah that sex doll sitting in my closet that I fuck all the time when the kids are in bed and the wife is asleep? Yeah that’s just my professional model, I didn’t even buy it to fuck it, it just happens to be laying around so I’m going to go ahead and put my penis in it every night when I get home from work. So smart. Wife gotten fat? Go out and buy yourself a sex doll for professional purposes, what is she going to say no to all the money you bring in off eBay? That’s what I thought. Fuck bitches (plastic dolls), get money. That’s life right there.
Not for nothing but if you’re using a sex doll for an ad don’t you think you would want to make her look a little sexier? That’s a hot ass doll but she’s dressed like a 50 year old housewife. Spruce it up, for the boys.